NCB Recruitment 2018-2019 – 166 Narcotics Officer Job Vacancies:
Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification released 166 existing Job Vacancies of Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) purely on Deputation Basis. Candidates can Apply through Offline mode up to First Week of January 2019. To know more about this notification read the full essay.
- Name of Commission : Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)
- Official Website : narcoticsindia.nic.in
- Posts Name : Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO)
- Number of Vacancies : 166
- Application Mode : Apply Offline
- Application Starting date : 29th November 2018
- Last Date : Last Week of January 2019
- Jobs Category : Central Government Jobs
- Job Location : All Over India
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject from a recognized University or Institution
- Upper Age Limit: 56 Years.
- Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- per month + GP of Rs.4,200/- pm
Online Application Fee
- Check Official Notification given below
- Written Examination/Interview
Apply Offline Steps
- Click on NCB Recruitment 2018-19 application Form provided below.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Fill in all necessary details asked in Narcotics Junior Intelligence Officer (NCB) Application Form.
- Paste your recent photograph (If Necessary).
- Attach Xerox Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed application Fee.
- Finally, hit on submit button to complete your application procedure
Deputy Director (Admn).
Narcotics Control Bureau, Wst Block No.1,
Wing No.5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066
|Advertisement Date||29th November 2018|
|Narcotics Control Bureau Online Registration Starting Date||29th November 2018|
|Last Date||Last Week of January 2019|
|Official Notification & Application Form||Download|
|Official Website||Click Here|