UPSC CDS Exam (II) Online Form 2019:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification of Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam II 2019. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online
Combined Defence Service Exam II 2019
- For Others candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST Candidates: NIL
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-07-2019 till 06:00 PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Pay by cash): 07-07-2019 at 11:59 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (online): 08-07-2019 till 06:00 pm
- Date of Online Application withdrawn: From 15 to 22-07-2019 till 6:00 pm
- Date of Exam: 08-09-2019
- Tentative Date for Result Declaration: December, 2019
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2020):
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Candidates born not earlier than 2-07-1996 and not later than 1-07-2000
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
|Combined Defence Service Exam II 2019||417|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|